Each year, Incarnate Word Academy students participate in the IWA Falcon Raffle, a fundraising effort that helps keep IWA tuition affordable, spread awareness of IWA in the Houston community, and teach students the meaning of stewardship.
2016 IWA Raffle Bowl Winners
Congratulations to the winners of the 2016 IWA Raffle Bowl!
- 1st Place: Nural Cabellos Rodriguez, coworker to the mother of freshmen Ciera Brooks
- 2nd Place: Suzanna O'Neil, mother to junior Julia O'Neil
- 3rd Place: Lois Palazzo, grandmother to 3 IWA students
- Students MAY NOT sell tickets via online or by US mail. Doing so is a violation of the Texas Charitable Raffle Enabling Act.
- Make sure that each individual ticket stub is completely filled out with the buyer’s name, email and telephone number. All tickets MUST have the student seller’s name and ID number to ensure that students receive credit.
- All checks should be made out to Incarnate Word Academy. Please make sure that each student’s name, classification, and ID number is written on the bottom of the check.
- $2.00 per ticket or $20.00 per book of 10 tickets
- Each student will receive a total of 18 books. Additional tickets may be picked up in the Advancement Office in Room 114.
- Please ask buyers to print their name on all of the tickets that they purchase - or you can offer to do that for them!
The Advancement Office has organized several opportunities for students to sell raffle tickets at local churches and other alumnae events. All students must sign up in advance and must attend at the times they sign up for in their IWA Mass uniform. Please sign up here.
Ticket Turn-in Tuesdays
Collection days will be held every Tuesday from Oct. 4th through Nov. 14th. Please place all ticket stubs and money in the provided plastic bag with the completed student information card and drop it in the bin in the front office upon your arrival to school. If you are late to school that day, your money can be left in the front office.
Each information card MUST be filled in with the student’s name, grade, id number, and the total amount of money in that bag, and the number of tickets/books sold in that bag. Please double-check that what is printed on the information card matches what is included in the bag or envelope.