Campus Ministry Team
To be a witness of God’s love and vessels of Jesus the Incarnate Word to our sisters through our positive attitudes, prayerful spirits and humble service.
- CMT student leaders must be Juniors or Seniors, though participation in Campus Ministry events is open to ALL classifications
- A CMT student is currently active in her faith, demonstrates responsibility and exudes positive leadership skills
- A CMT student should be confident in witnessing to her faith and models a Christian attitude on campus
- A CMT student is willing to contribute and take ownership of new ideas to make faith come alive here at IWA
- A CMT student must be in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Attend at the Arch-Diocesan Youth Conference
- Attend Campus Ministry Team's monthly meetings
- Assists in planning various Campus Ministry Programming events
CMT is divided into 3 “teams” — Liturgy, Retreats, and Service. At our August retreat, CMT members will be placed into one of the teams, based on student preference and availability.
“Dear young people, let yourselves be taken over by the light of Christ, and spread that light wherever you are.” St. Pope John Paul II