An Incarnate Word Academy education is an investment of a lifetime.
IWA develops discerning, curious, and empathetic leaders who are prepared to effect positive change in the world. Our competent and compassionate teachers are experts in their fields and facilitate critical thinking and problem-solving skills. IWA’s innovative curriculum and booming downtown environment inspire students to embark on a lifetime of learning.
The Sisters of the Incarnate Word and Blessed Sacrament (Board of Directors) are dedicated to their mission of providing an affordable, rigorous Catholic education for every young woman in Houston who desires it. The Sisters, along with the Board of Directors, price tuition thoughtfully and carefully, understanding the financial investment families make in a Catholic, private-school education.
2018-2019 Tuition & Fees
- The 2018-2019 Tuition: $14,150.
- A non-refundable $500 deposit will be applied to your daughter’s tuition
- A non-refundable $250 registration fee is due by the registration deadline.
- Senior Fees
- An additional $200 senior fee covers the related costs of graduation and the senior retreat.
Tuition assistance applications will be processed through Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) and are due by February 1 each year. Registration fees and tuition will continue to be paid through Smart Tuition. For more information regarding Smart Tuition, please refer to the Smart Tuition Overview section below. Instructions for online registration will be emailed to the current student families in February.
Smart Tuition Overview
Incarnate Word Academy is pleased to share with you that we have partnered with Smart Tuition, an online based tuition payment service. Parents will be able to see their tuition account and make payments 24/7 through the website. For additional information regarding Smart Tuition please click here.
Payment Plan Options
- 1 Payment: Annual payment due July 1st
- 2 Payments: Semi-annual payment due July 1st and December 1st
- 10 Payments: 10 monthly payments starting on July 1st and ending on April 1st (Please note: a 2% fee is applied for the 10-month plan)
Payment Type Options
- Pay by check, money order, or cashier’s check to Smart Tuition.
- Pay by bank transfer. Automatic bank transfers can be set up.
- Pay cash at 7-Eleven or Ace Cash Express.
- Pay by credit card.*
*A credit card fee charged on all transactions is 2.85%.
The non-refundable registration fee of $250 and the non-refundable deposit of $500 are due by the registration deadline. No payment plan options are available for the registration fee or tuition deposit.