The Sisters of the Incarnate Word and Blessed Sacrament (Board of Directors) have approved the tuition for the 2018-2019 school year at $14,150. A non-refundable $500 deposit, which will be applied to your daughter’s tuition, along with the nonrefundable $250 registration fee are due by the registration deadline, (March 9, 2018 for returning students and April 4th, 2018 for Class of 2022 and transfer students). The additional senior fee is remaining constant at $200 based on the related costs of graduation and the senior retreat.
Tuition assistance applications will be processed through Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) and are due by February 1, 2018. Registration fees and tuition will continue to be paid through Smart Tuition. For more information regarding Smart Tuition, please refer to the Smart Tuition Overview section below. Instructions for on-line registration will be emailed to the current student families in February.
Smart Tuition Overview
Incarnate Word Academy is pleased to share with you that we have partnered with Smart Tuition, an online based tuition payment service. Parents will be able to see their tuition account and make payments 24/7 through the website. For additional information regarding Smart Tuition please click here.
Payment Plan Options
- 1 Payment: Annual payment due July 1st
- 2 Payments: Semi-annual payment due July 1st and December 1st
- 10 Payments: 10 monthly payments starting on July 1st and ending on April 1st (Please note: a 2% fee is applied for the 10-month plan)
Payment Type Options
- Pay by check, money order, or cashier’s check to Smart Tuition.
- Pay by bank transfer. Automatic bank transfers can be set up.
- Pay cash at 7-Eleven or Ace Cash Express.
- Pay by credit card.*
*A credit card fee charged on all transactions is 2.85%.
The non-refundable registration fee of $250 and the non-refundable deposit of $500 are due by the registration deadline. No payment plan options are available for the registration fee or tuition deposit.